The pco.dicam C2 series has two image intensifiers, each coupled to a sCMOS sensor. An efficient tandem lens provides the critical optical interface between the high-resolution 25 mm image intensifiers and the 16 bit sCMOS sensors. With pco.dicam C2, it is possible to detect individual photons using the shortest exposure times.
The innovative photonics of this camera series is supplemented with the use of a high-performance data interface, enabling data transmission over long distances via fiber optic cable. These cameras use a Camera Link HS (10G fiber optic data interface) which guarantees the secure transmission of uncompressed data.
Photocathode options: select the Photocathode material that matches the spectral requirements of your application. Details are provided in the “Photocathode Selection” tab.
- S20: responsive in the deep UV region, with a wide sensitivity range up to 800 nm
- GaAs: well suited for the VIS and NIR regions of the spectrum
- GaAsP: a good match for the visible range of 450 – 700nm
Phosphor options: select the Phosphor option that matches the temporal dynamics of your application. Details are provided in the “Phosphor Selection” tab.
- P43: a good choice for very low-light applications in which the image is static, or changing very slowly
- P46: ideal for fast applications and/or applications in which it is critical to capture multiple images over 1000f/sec. Also well suited for PIV/PTV or other flow visualization applications involving double-shuttering.
Image Intensifier Grades: details are provided in the “Standard/Selected Grades” tab